Telfer Young - Armagh Street, Christchurch CBD
The Partners of Telfer Young purchased a building Armagh Street to rehouse their Christchurch business into the CBD after the earthquakes.
The 2 story building had an existing ground floor tenant and first floor that had previously been a laboratory.
Cemac were engaged to complete a full turnkey package.
- Council approvals.
- New floor coverings and suspended ceiling.
- Alteration of existing air conditioning, fire & lighting systems.
- Supply of new data & power to work areas.
- Creation of new reception, boardroom & meeting areas.
- Creation of offices and open plan areas.
This was completed designed, project managed and installed by the Cemac team in consultation with Victoria Murdoch of Telfer Young.
Completed on time and on budget, the fitout bought the 1970s building into line with any other modern office workspace in Christchurch.
In conjunction with the fitout, Andrew Toneycliffe of Cemac (with assistance from Victoria Murdoch) designed all the furniture and cabinetry for the project.
- Reception Counter.
- Cafe/Kitchen joinery and benches.
- Boardroom, table, chairs and credenza.
- Meeting room & reception chairs and tables.
- All office and open plan workstations, screens desks and chairs.
- Utility benches and shelving.